Advertisement

  • News
  • Columns
  • Interviews
  • BW Communities
  • Events
  • BW TV
  • Subscribe to Print

Latest Articles in zeel

ZEEL, Sony Merger Recieves Stock Exchanges Nod

The merger deal is also awaiting approval from the Competition Commission of India (CCI)

Read More

The New Age of Workplace Culture

Leaders at Best workplaces have created a perfect balance between responsibility, humility, passion, people, and results

Read More

We Evaluate All Business Decisions Through The Prism Of Value Creation: Rahul Johri, ZEEL

ZEEL had participated in the IPL media rights e-auction process. The company's main focus was digital rights

Read More

Zee Approaches NCLT For Dismissal Of IndusInd Bank's Insolvency Plea

IndusInd Bank had moved NCLT claiming default of Rs 83.08 crore against the media & entertainment firm

Read More

SPNI-ZEEL Sign Definitive Agreements To Merge, Combined Entity To Be Listed in India

The closing of the transaction is subject to certain customary closing conditions, including regulatory, shareholder, and third-party approvals.

Read More

Building The Future Of Entertainment

Lines between media types are disappearing, consumers are becoming creators and entertainment is leveraging tech as well as retail to grow itself. Content has become omnipresent, consistent across platforms and hyper personalised.

Read More

Zee-Invesco Feud: NCLAT Concludes Hearing, To Pass Order Later In The Day

The petition seeking convening of the EGM has been filed by minority shareholders -- Invesco and OFI Global China Fund.

Read More

ZEE-Sony Set For Merger With Punit Goenka As MD & CEO

After the merger, SPN will hold a 52.93% stake in the entity. Zee Shareholders will take the remaining 47.07% stake.

Read More

Zee Entertainment Q1 Net Profit At Rs 29.28 cr

Its total income during the quarter under review was Rs 1,338.41 crore. It was Rs 2,112.03 crore in the corresponding quarter last year.

Read More

Subhash Chandra Named Chairman Emeritus of ZEEL, R Gopalan Chairman of the Board

The appointment will be effective August 19, 2020. Also, R Gopalan has been appointed as Chairman of the Board.

Read More

Indian Content Creators And Digital Atmanirbharta

The ban on TikTok may have come as an unpleasant surprise to content creators, but the market already is gearing up for platforms from Zee and Times in addition to existing home-grown platforms and also Instagram Reels

Read More

Zee Entertainment Says All Its TV Channels In Tamil Nadu Fully Operational

The clarification came after the company received several complaints from consumers that their cable operators removed the 'Zee bouquet' from their channel packs, without communication or reason.

Read More

Zee Entertainment Says All Its TV Channels In Tamil Nadu Fully Operational

ZEEL also said that there has been no change in the consumer price of the individual channels or the channel packs whatsoever.

Read More