• News
  • Columns
  • Interviews
  • BW Communities
  • Events
  • BW TV
  • Subscribe to Print

Latest Articles in private equity funds

PE Firms Carlyle, Advent Picks Up 9.99% Stake In Yes Bank For Rs 8,896 Cr

Yes Bank already received Rs 948 crore upfront from the investors, which is 25 per cent of the total warrants issue, while the remaining 75 per cent of the amount will be received at the time of conversion of warrants into shares

Read More

Indian Outsourcing Has Outshone World In Pandemic; Bofa Added 3k Jobs: Official

The global presence of the bank gave it a lead because, by the time the lockdowns happened in India, it had processes in place on how to operate

Read More

Indian Residential Property To Attract $1 Billion Investment

Residential property in India is expected to receive $1 billion investment this year, given its attractive rate of returns averaging at a high of 20-22 per cent per annum, an industry expert said here on Tuesday

Read More