Advertisement

  • News
  • Columns
  • Interviews
  • BW Communities
  • Events
  • BW TV
  • Subscribe to Print

Latest Articles in lng

Petronet In Talks With Qatar For LNG Deal Renewal Amid Turbulent Markets

Qatar is already in talks with Germany for long-term gas supplies, helping Europe's biggest economy cut dependence on Russian energy sources

Read More

Petronet May Look At Building 4th LNG Import Terminal

Natural gas consumption will have to rise to over 500 million standard cubic meters per day from the current 165 mmscmd to achieve the government's goal of raising the share of natural gas in the country's primary energy basket to 15 per cent by 2030 from the current 6.7 per cent

Read More

CNG Prices Hiked Again, Increased By Rs 2.50 Per Kg

Within just five days CNG prices have increased by Rs 6.60 per kg. Earlier on April 4 also, the price of CNG in Delhi had increased by Rs 2.50 per kg

Read More

Growth In Volume Throughput Of The Current Quarter Q1, FY 2021-22 Over The Corresponding Quarter Q1, FY 2020-21 By 10%

The Company has reported PBT of Rs 851 Crore in the current quarter, as against Rs 697 Crore in the corresponding quarter and Rs 856 Crore in the previous quarter.

Read More

Dharmendra Pradhan lays foundation stone for first 50 LNG fueling stations

Dharmendra Pradhan lays foundation stone for first 50 LNG fueling stations

Read More

India's Petronet Explores Buying LNG Under 10-Year Contract

Request for Information (RFI) indicating an interest to buy about 1 million tonnes per annum (mtpa) of LNG for 10 years starting from 2024, with the possibility to extend, according to the Feb. 19 document.

Read More

Asia To Absorb LNG Supply Growth From Mid-2020 - Shell

Natural gas emits between 45% and 55% fewer greenhouse gas emissions and less than one-tenth of the air pollutants of coal when used to generate electricity.

Read More

India Pitches For H-1B Visa Holders, Says Movement Of People Deepened Ties

People to people ties have been one of the defining elements of our friendship, Jaishankar said.

Read More

Total To Buy 37.4 Per Cent Stake In Adani Gas

The announcement comes a year after the two firms announced a 50:50 joint venture to import and retail natural gas.

Read More

BPCL To Invest Rs 1,500-1,700 Crore In Floating LNG Terminal In AP

The company will hold 74 per cent interest in the project while the remaining 26 per cent will be with Petronet LNG.

Read More

India Could Review Long-Term LNG Contract Prices: Dharmendra Pradhan

The spot price of imported LNG into Japan, one of world's biggest importers of the super-cooled fuel, has more than halved in the last year.

Read More

India Looks To Trial LNG As Fuel For Fishing Boat

Fishing boats are typically fuelled by diesel, but a new regulation by the International Maritime Organisation (IMO) that limits the sulphur content of fuel used in ships by 2020 could push governments to explore the use of cleaner fuels.

Read More

Gail India Offers US LNG Cargoes For Oct-Dec: Sources

The Indian importer has 20-year deals to buy 5.8 million tonnes a year of US LNG, split between Dominion Energy's Cove Point plant and Cheniere Energy's Sabine Pass site.

Read More

Indian Oil, Gail To Get Stake In Adani LNG Terminal

The two companies will sign an agreement on Wednesday with coal trader Adani Enterprises, which will be building the five million tonne LNG regasification terminal

Read More