Advertisement

  • News
  • Columns
  • Interviews
  • BW Communities
  • Events
  • BW TV
  • Subscribe to Print
  • Editorial Calendar 19-20

Latest Articles in Larsen Toubro

Investing In People & Processes

At L&T, Raman has redefined the role of finance through processes & people management

Read More

L&T Construction Arm Bags Orders Worth Rs 3,551 Crore

In a filing to BSE, the engineering and construction major said its transportation infrastructure and water effluent treatment segments have jointly bagged orders worth Rs 1,123 crore in the domestic market

Read More

How Clear Thinking Has Helped Dinanath Dubhashi Turn Around L&T Finance

In short, the financial services arm of engineering giant Larsen & Toubro had badly missed the bus and the bull- run that the industry had till last year, but fortunately moved up the ladder in the past six quarters

Read More

‘What I Inherited Is Today 12% Of L&T; The Other 88% I Have Created’

a professionally-managed company has to plan succession and do it so well that the company must be what it will be in 2040

Read More

L&T Wins Contract Valued Around Rs 1700 Crore From Kuwait

The completion of the project is scheduled in the third quarter of 2020, informed the company in an official press statement released on Wednesday (20 September)

Read More

L&T Construction Wins Orders Worth Rs 1975 Crore

The power transmission and distribution business has bagged orders worth Rs 1331 crore in the domestic and international markets. Other business segments of L&T Construction have won orders worth Rs 644 crore

Read More

Larsen & Toubro's AM Naik Bids Adieu After Serving Company For 53 Years

Naik has taken L&T from a good engineering company to the largest EPC one in the country, which also provides the services in the field of IT, finance and real estate

Read More

L&T Gets Rs 1,050 Crore Contract For Rail Tracks Electrification

The cumulative saving due to electric traction bill will be about Rs 26,000 crore in a decade which will be in addition to saving of Rs 41,000 crore planned to be achieved due to reduction in cost of power to the railways

Read More

Manufacturing Sector Performance Turns Abysmal; Output, Wages Dip Sharply

Dipping investments, increased input costs, and higher import duties have caused demand for manufactured goods to fall

Read More

Pennar Industries Wins Contracts Worth Rs 255 Crore

The orders include module mounting structures from Adani Power, Larsen & Toubro, Sterling & Wilson, Azure, Renew, Amplus and Asian Fabtech among others, Pennar Industries said in a statement.

Read More

BW Real 500: The Book To Boom

Riding on a strong 17.13 per cent growth in its total asset value coupled with healthy double digit growth in its order book, L&T, India’s biggest engineering and construction company, climbed three spots in the top 10 in the BW Real 500 rankings. Last year, L&T had re-entered the list of BW top 10 after 2013

Read More

L&T Gives Pink Slips To 14,000 Employees 'To Stay Agile'

Faced with economic challenges, engineering major Larsen & Toubro has laid off 14,000 employees across businesses during April-September period this year, saying it was necessary to stay "agile and competitive"

Read More

L&T Q1 Net Up 46% To Rs 610 Crore, Total Income Rises 9%

Engineering major Larsen & Toubro has reported a 45.51 per cent increase in net profit at Rs 609.6 crore for the June quarter on the back of improved performance in various segments

Read More

L&T Infotech Banks On Brexit Advantage As IPO Set To Open On July 11

The company has zero exposure to the UK and very limited exposure to the European Union (EU) which makes it almost immune from any negative impact from Brexit

Read More

L&T, Partner STEC Bag Rs 5,273 Crore Order From Mumbai Metro

The scope of the project includes design and construction of underground stations and associated tunnels for Package 1 and Package 7 in Line 3 of the Mumbai metro project

Read More