• News
  • Columns
  • Interviews
  • BW Communities
  • Events
  • BW TV
  • Subscribe to Print

Latest Articles in Indel Money

Indel Money Announces Public Issue Of Up To Rs 100 Cr Of NCDs

Indel Money, a non-deposit taking and a non - systemically important non-banking finance company (“NBFC”) in the gold loan sector, announced the second tranche of public issue of Secured NCDs of face value of Rs 1,000 each.

Read More

'Gold Loans Need to be Under Priority Sector Lending': Indel Money CEO

Umesh Mohanan, Executive Director & CEO, Indel Money, a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) wants gold loans under the priority sector lending category. The gold-loan NBFCs have been playing a positive role in fulfilling the credit demand of under-penetrated markets, Mohanan tells ASHISH SINHA of BW Businessworld. Excerpts

Read More

Indel Money Partners With Indusind Bank

IndusInd Bank will take into its book 80% of the gold loan generated by the co-lending arrangement while the remaining 20% will be funded by Indel Money.

Read More

Indel Money Announces Public Issue Of Rs.150 Cr of Secured, Unsecured NCDs

The Secured and Unsecured NCDs come with a face value of Rs.1,000 each. The issue includes a Base Issue Size for an amount of up to Rs. 75 crore with an option to retain oversubscription up to Rs. 75 crore aggregating up to Rs.150 crore. The Lead Manager of the Issue is Vivro Financial Services.

Read More

Gold Loan Player Indel Money Scouting For PE Funds

The impact of his long-term loan offering forced entrenched biggies like the Muthoot groups and of late Manappuram Finance to follow it, moving away from their standard three months tenor.

Read More