Advertisement

  • News
  • Columns
  • Interviews
  • BW Communities
  • Events
  • BW TV
  • Subscribe to Print

Latest Articles in Corporate Movement

Welspun India Q3 Results Out, Company’s Retail Business Grew By 39 Per Cent

The company informed in an exchange filing that its total Income for Q3 FY 23 is Rs 19,041 mn and for 9M FY 23 is Rs 60,196 mn

Read More

Xiaomi's Manu Jain Quits After 9 Years

The development coincides with an ongoing legal dispute between the Enforcement Directorate (ED) and Xiaomi on alleged FEMA violations by the company

Read More

Vedanta Cairn Oil and Gas Appoints Nick Walker As CEO

He will drive the adoption and deployment of best-in-class oil and gas technologies and processes, with a focus on innovation and digitalization, for business transformation

Read More

Ipsos Reinforces Its Leadership Team With Two New Appointments To Executive Committee

Ipsos’ new Chief People Officer will work closely with Ben Page and the Executive Committee to support the Ipsos 2025 Growth Plan

Read More

Manappuram Finance Names Dr Sumitha Nandan As Executive Director

she worked in the company as Executive Assistant to MD & CEO and Senior Vice President in charge of Corporate Coordination.

Read More

Personal And Home Care Demand Increases In Q3, Says Godrej Consumer Products

Godrej Africa, USA, and Middle East (GAUM) continues its strong sales growth momentum, clocking double-digit sales growth in constant currency terms

Read More

IT Minister Vaishnaw Inaugurates Jio True 5G Services In Odisha

Jio users in Bhubaneswar and Cuttack will be invited to the Jio welcome offer, which will include unlimited data at speeds of up to 1 Gbps plus at no extra cost, the statement reads

Read More

Expects To Post Low Single-Digit Q3 Consolidated Revenue: Marico

Marico said on that its consolidated revenue will be in the low single digits year on year in the December quarter

Read More

BigBasket Tests Large Format Offline Retail Model in Hydrabad

BigBasket opened its first full-fledged supermart in the country in Hyderabad's IT corridor

Read More

Tata Consumer Acquires 23.3% In South Africa Based Joekels Tea Packers

The acquisition increases TCP Overseas' holding in Joekels from 51.7 per cent to 75 per cent of the equity share capital. The remaining 25 per cent stake is held by the joint venture partners

Read More

ACC Approves Ajit Kumar Saxena's Appointment As CMD For MOIL

He will join for a period with effect from the date of his assumption of charge of the post till the date of his superannuation i.e. 31.12.2025 or until further orders, whichever is earlier

Read More

HGS Board Unanimously Approves Buyback Of Equity Shares

The Board, apart from unanimously approving the buyback of equity shares, also welcomed AP Hinduja as Non-Executive Chairman

Read More

Ex-Niti Aayog Chairman Rajiv Kumar Joins ISIR’s Advisory Board

Dr Kumar will advise ISIR on policy and advocacy matters with the objective of promoting transparency and professionalism in the real estate sector

Read More