- Education And Career
- Companies & Markets
- Gadgets & Technology
- After Hours
- Banking & Finance
- Energy & Infra
- Case Study
- Web Exclusive
- Property Review
- Digital India
- Work Life Balance
- Test category by sumit
Ziqitza Healthcare Announces Rs 519 Crores Of Annual Revenue For 2019-20
During the financial year 2019-20 under review your Company has achieved a turnover of Rs. 519 crores as compared to turnover of Rs. 439crores in the previous year marking an increase in turnover of 18.22%.
Photo Credit :
At Ziqitza Healthcare (ZHL), the motto has been that each life is very important, regardless of an individual’s social, economic and financial background. We also recognize the fact that the first few minutes of an accident or a major ailment, are very critical in saving a life. This led to building the best emergency response service in India which is at par with 911 in the USA and 999 in the UK.
Since inception, Ziqitza Healthcare Limited (ZHL) has been a pioneer in Emergency Medical Response Services and Patient Transport Services in India. Our vision “to assist in saving human lives by providing a leading network of fully equipped, advanced and basic life support ambulances across the developing world”.
During the financial year 2019-20 under review your Company has achieved a turnover of Rs. 519 crores as compared to turnover of Rs. 439crores in the previous year marking an increase in turnover of 18.22%. Few facts about Ziqitza growth story of over 15 years have been:
- Family of 10,000+ employees
- Fleet of 3300+ ambulances
- Operations across 16 Indian states
- Served over 30 million people
- Transferred over 9 million pregnant women
- Trained 7 Lakhs First Person Responders to act in time of Golden Hour
The revenue drivers are the following business health solutions that Ziqitza Healthcare offers to retail, corporate and government customer segments:
1. Public Private Partnership: Through a seamless setup of Helpline numbers (108), Ambulance Services and MMU, and our partnership with various state governments has made primary healthcare accessible to the most interior part of the state and has enabled increased institutional deliveries and reduced MMR & IMR. We have served the service in Bihar, Kerala, Rajasthan and currently operating in Madhya Pradesh, Sikkim, Jharkand, Odisha and Punjab. Under this model the company operates over 2800 ambulances and 150 Medical Mobile units.
2. Healthcare Solutions to Corporate: Entrusting the medical service requirements of your workplace to Ziqitza, ensures that the businesses focus on their core operations leaving the concerns of employee health and well-being to us. has already signed up over 70 corporates from various sectors including E-commerce, Manufacturing companies, Insurance, IT, Real estate, FMCG amongst others. Aiming to become a “one-stop solution” for corporate wellness healthcare solutions for corporates, Ziqitza offers service solutions that include Ambulance at Site, Ambulance on Subscription, Wellness at Workplace, Telehealth Services for Employees, Medical Rooms, Doctors on Site and Occupational Health Center, among others.
3. Patient Transfer Ambulance Service: Ziqitza offers trained professional staff, leverage of high-end technology and processes and fleet of equipped ambulances have led us to become the award-winning, largest provider of Emergency Medical Services in the country. We understand the critical role we play to save a life by providing the right medical care during the golden hour. We specialize in both emergency and non-emergency transfer scenarios and are one of the trusted partners by hospitals to provide pre-hospitalization treatment to a patient across 65 cities in India through third party network of 5000 ambulances.
It was unprecedented time for everyone when COVID -19 pandemic hit countries, business and people irrespective of class, caste and boundaries. For business being shut down for over 100 days, people deprived of livelihood and still no clarity on the future with stringent lockdown guidelines to be followed for people safety. Ziqitza Healthcare being an emergency service provider not only had to ensure the services are delivered but to scale up to manage additional responsibilities shared by respective state governments. At Ziqitza Limited, was at the forefront with the various state government and corporates to ensure that our services which are so critical are not hampered at all. The company ensured the services were not disrupted in fact it scaled its operations to service more customers. Few highlights for 2019-20 as below:
· The calls received at our call centers at 108 /102 showcase that we have been able to manage an average of calls before and after COVID @2.5 lac calls a month
· In case of 104 Helpline it was an opportunity for us scale up the business. The average calls a month of 32k moved to 3.94 lac calls a month
· The COVID 19 pandemic is compelling organizations to think in terms of having a Medical Room at the premises with a paramedic stationed there which is a business opportunity. The private business added 20 more clients
Manish Sacheti , CFO, Ziqitza Health Care Limited “ The company is currently running the PPP model in 5 states and will continue bid for fresh state contracts in the 108 and 102 space. The company plans to increase business in this space and intends to increase 50more ambulances in the outsourced model.In the future, the toporganized private players would be driving the market through the Public
Private Partnership (PPP) model which is expected to attract over a million-dollar investment.”
Ziqitza has not only witnessed but also partnered the dramatic change in the EMS scenario in India. Since We have built a highly successful and differentiated Public Private Partnership business and have introduced several international best practices in this area in India. The current pandemic has pretty much transformed the way India works and has underlined the need for actively reimagining primary healthcare and response services for population at large.