- Education And Career
- Companies & Markets
- Gadgets & Technology
- After Hours
- Banking & Finance
- Energy & Infra
- Case Study
- Web Exclusive
- Property Review
- Digital India
- Work Life Balance
- Test category by sumit
What’s New On Netflix For September
Classics like- Gangs of New York, The Jaws franchise, Pulp Fiction and Requiem for a Dream among the many other releases are sure to enamour the viewers.
Photo Credit :
September will see the introduction and update of great Netflix Originals content. The new slate of content will definitely make you all excited and geared up for the 1st of September. You will be able to watch classics like- Gangs of New York, The Jaws franchise, Pulp Fiction and Requiem for a Dream among the many other releases. The viewers can also have a hand on Disney’s The Beauty and the Beast, which will be available from September 19th.
With a lot of content coming in, we also have some names in the departure list. The first two seasons of Wilfred, The Batman seasons 1-5, A nightmare on Elm Street, CSI Miami and all ten seasons of the Incredible One Lines go away in September.
From heading back to Columbia to follow a brand new drug cartel to finding out the fate of the American Vandal to the dark drama- First They Killed My Father, Netflix has a lot stuffed for the viewer’s in the month of September.
Here is the list of shows you should keep on your watch list for September:
- Narcos Season-3
- One of best offerings from Netflix is back and as depicted by Netflix, the game is ten times more intense than that of the last two seasons. High Hopes, Netflix!
- Well, we won’t be seeing any of the great Wagner Moura in the season, but the show still has a great pool of talent with the likes of Boyd Holbrook, Pedro Pascal and Luis Guzman. We will witness the shift of power from one drug lord to another and the rise of the Calli Cartel. Pedro Pascal will return as the DEA agent and we will see the introduction of a bunch of new characters in the show. Netflix has raised the bar very high with the first two seasons and that is what makes Narcos Season-3 a must watch.
- Bojack Horseman Season-4
- Bojack Horseman is back on Netflix on September 8th. The animated series showcases humans and talking animals living side-by-side and has been a huge hit for Netflix.Season-4 also marks the comeback of Will Arnett, Alison Brie, Aaron Paul and Amy Sedaris. The series has been created by Raphael Bob- Waksberg. Bojack Horseman’s previous seasons have done very well with the critics and has won two Critic’s Choice Television Awards.
- American Vandal
- The new Netflix Originals is a replacement to the sci-fi Sense 8. The satirical tale documents the life of a student who has been suspended and has faced backlash in the society for drawing paraphernalia in public places. Whether this joke has the legs to last longer than the two minute trailer is yet to be seen. The show has some big shoes to fill as Netflix cancelled Sense-8 to with the project. However, the trailer looks different and focuses on a very bizarre topic that might seek good amount of attention.
- First They Killed My Father
- The Netflix Originals film has been directed by Angelina Jolie and generated very good pre-release buzz. The film shares similar cues from one of the first Netflix film, ‘Beasts of No Nation’. The film is based on a biography written by Loung Ung throughout the Civil War in Cambodia. The movie can be accessed on Netflix from 15th of September.
- Fuller House Season-3
- The third season of Fuller House will release on 22nd September. Netflix has copied the schedule from The Ranch and Fuller House will be released in two parts. So, on 22nd September, only 9 episodes of the show will be release and the other half will arrive in 2018. The show is the reboot of popular 90’s sitcom Full House.