Raksha Bandhan is just around the corner, and your social calendar is sure to be overflowing with a plethora of tricks and tips to celebrate. Since years, brothers and sisters have shared a love-hate relationship. But have you ever thought of travelling with them alone without your parents? Not really. So, this year, celebrate the brother-sister bond by making up for all those years of teasing and nudging at each other by travelling together to regain your childhood school vacation with your siblings. Sounds fun? After all, who doesn’t like to travel with their loved ones and discover new places. So let this be one of your much needed, long weekend getaway with your sibling!
Here is a list of getaways you can book yourself last minute, without worrying about your pocket. So what are you thinking? Make a plan, choose your destination and drop a message on that hyper active siblings’ WhatsApp group and block their calendars right away!
Here’s a list of some of the best and quick apps which will take care of your travelling tickets to your meals.
- LazyPay: Always wanted to go on a weekend gateway with your family but held back due to lack of cash? Worry not, plan that trip to take your sister on a vacation this Rakshabandhan by opting for LazyPay at the checkout. With its easy access to credit and flexible repayment options, LazyPay has you sorted. With its quick and simple digital process, you will be able to book your tickets instantly. So, don't let the finances impact that special Rakhi vacay with your sibling!
- Booking.com: Booking.com which will give you the best accommodation options at reasonable rates. The best part is there are no reservation costs. Yes, you heard it right. Just book now, secure your accommodation and pay when you check-in at the hotel.
- Google Trips: Google Trips is out to give TripIt a run for its money. This app will customize your tours, guides and maps, and show restaurants, monuments that are close to your hotel.
- Revv: Revv is the best app if you’re planning a road trip. With its unique self-driving capability, sit back, relax and break into a chorus with your sibling.
- Zomato: Zomato makes it easy to discover new places to dine. The app’s restaurant guides will provide you with in-depth reviews, entire menus, photos of the decor and dishes, and the cost for meals for you and your sibling at the drop of a hat.