• News
  • Columns
  • Interviews
  • BW Communities
  • BW TV
  • Subscribe to Print
BW Businessworld Registers 1.2 Million NFT Buyers In 9 minutes, By Marking A successful Cricket NFTs Drop, Dominating As The Fastest Growing Gaming NFT Marketplace In India

Jump.Trade presents another opportunity to Buy, Trade, Rent, Stake these Gaming NFTs

Photo Credit :

1651808646_Z2yUte_png_20220506_091312_0000.png, the global gaming NFT marketplace introduced by GuardianLink witnessed traffic of over a million NFT enthusiasts during the live drop on its recently launched marketplace ‘’

The platform received 75% of the sales from India while the rest 25% were from others Cricket aware countries. further sold 55,000 collectibles within nine minutes of the launch of the world’s first NFT Cricket Game ‘Meta Cricket League (MCL) NFTs on April 22. marketplace is launching today at 6pm. This is a chance for everyone who missed out on the cricket NFTs during the drop to buy them.

The COVID-19 induced lockdown helped to accelerate the adoption of online gaming in the Indian market allowing young gaming enthusiasts to earn while they play. Play-to-earn offers gaming enthusiasts another way to generate revenue, and during the pandemic, it proved as a way of replacing lost income. One of the best things about the shift from the gaming industry to the gaming economy is that it does not attempt to outdo or replace the existing game industry model. The P2E model has thus created a new gig economy and ecosystem for the young gaming enthusiast. 

‘’This is a very exciting phase for us. Within a few weeks of launching in the NFT gaming market, we have already crossed several milestones. This just goes to show the faith and trust we have received from both the gaming and cricket community. We are constantly innovating and looking for new ways to engage our users, while also introducing new features that focus on player ownership that will excite the young gaming and cricket enthusiasts in the long term. We look forward to achieving more of these milestones in the future." said, Kameshwaran Elangovan, Co-Founder & COO of GuardianLink said,

The ‘Meta Cricket League’ is the world’s first NFT Cricket Game Collection which went live in April 2022 on ‘’. It is a new play-to-earn game that is community-driven and allows players to monetize their time and effort through the play, rent, trade, level ups of NFTs. Digital collectibles of the game can be used by gamers to monetise their game play, to improve in-game performance by upgrading NFTs and can even rent NFTs to other players. Game developers can also create monetizable assets for the game meteverse and participate by in-game NFT purchase and revenue share.

As part of the ‘Meta Cricket League’ NFT launch, The Super Loot Drop had NFTs designed for rarity and uniqueness across multiple algorithmically designed packs: Metaverse Cricket Team Player NFTs and authenticated Signed Digital NFTs of Legendary players.

Tags assigned to this article: NFT gaming cricket