- Education And Career
- Companies & Markets
- Gadgets & Technology
- After Hours
- Banking & Finance
- Energy & Infra
- Case Study
- Web Exclusive
- Property Review
- Digital India
- Work Life Balance
- Test category by sumit
How To Ace Performance Reviews
HR software HROne allows for end-to-end performance management and review in just 3 clicks
Photo Credit :
It’s that time of the year again — the time when employees get appraisals — the time when employers face high attrition if the employees are left disgruntled. The root cause of disagreements? Not being able to justify or back up the appraisal decision in relation to their performance.
There have been tools in the market to measure performance but they have seldom helped solve the problem. While one reason is the low adoption and acceptance rate, another reason could be the unavoidable flaws in the tools themselves.
Moreover, with employees working in a remote or hybrid work setup, it is becoming increasingly difficult to measure performance. Without an automated and agile performance management software, it seems next to impossible.
Finding robust HR software that could tick all your checkboxes for performance management has become crucial. Over the past two years, HR tech market giants like HROne have released superfine performance management modules that support different work models, ensure timely tracking of performance, help identify emerging leaders, and empower you to view and manage via mobile application.
HROne, Co-Founder, Karan Jain says, “We observed the lags, interviewed 2000+ HRs to finally come up with the additions in our performance module. The software keeps a track of the goal progress and allows managers to even get a quick glimpse of it via their main dashboard. It then analyzes the data to provide insights like the top and poor performers, organization-wide performance, and even the new hire quality.”
“The cost-saving, better performance management, happier employees, more transparent culture motivating everyone to look forward and be future-focused than getting stuck in the past— all these have really helped our clients get closer to their planned business outcomes and reduce attrition by a minimum of 30% ” adds, Mr, Karan Jain.
Here are some of the ways it's unique and promises great performance review and employee experience, retention, every time!
1. Continuous Feedback- HROne allows you to select the goal setting cycle, use the predefined templates to save time and later also empowers the employees to link initiatives related or unrelated to the goals set during the cycle. They can also schedule one on ones so that not even an ounce of effort goes unnoticed.
2. 360 Degree Review- For better evaluation and to get everyone to vouch for what an employee deserves during the appraisal time, you can enable 360 degree feedback, where as the name suggests, everyone involved in a project like customer, other teams, your team members can pool in to share their honest review and words of appreciation for the employee.
3. Google Inspired OKR- Taking cues from Google, HROne launched the OKR (objective and key results) performance measurement method. It helps in communicating goals and expected results clearly and prepares your people for success. The concept is simple, first you set the company goals, then the manager sets the team goals in sync with them and later the employee goals are set.
For instance- the Company goal is to increase revenue, then the team goal for sales would be to acquire say 50 new customers, and employee goals for 5 members in sales would be 10 each.
4. 9 Box Matrix- This is a tool that identifies current standing and potential in your employees so that you can better prepare them for the positions in leadership and prepare for when someone is leadership leaves thereby saving time and hiring cost for you.
5. Mobile App- The HROne mobile app can help you do 90% of the tasks using their mobile app itself. You can literally view, edit, reject, approve anything and everything, whenever, wherever.
The company has received some amazing testimonials from clients using its performance management system. For instance, Ms. Radhika Niranjan, PayNearby, mentions, “We were able to get everyone live on the performance module in a quick and efficient manner. One reason for that is the strong UI, otherwise, people, especially the ones on the field resist using anything that they do not perceive as simple. In HROne, 3 clicks are all it takes!”
”From a goals exercise standpoint, earlier, we only used to do it with excel. HROne has streamlined it all so well, that now we need not comment and mention anything on excel. Task owners do it on their own.” Mr. Naresh Kagupati, Caliber Technologies, added.
However, besides having good HR software by your side, you also need to make continuous efforts to ensure company-wide adoption of it. Other things that you must take note of are to set goals for the cycle, let employees participate in the process, and agree to them; most importantly ensure every employee's goal is in alignment with team and company goals. Other than that, when everything performance gets done under 3 clicks, adoption wouldn’t be a problem.