Advertisement

  • News
  • Columns
  • Interviews
  • BW Communities
  • Events
  • BW TV
  • Subscribe to Print
  • Editorial Calendar 19-20

Latest Articles in Centre government

Rs.1,289 Cr Allocated For Central Vista Development Project: Centre

He said that the ongoing works at the Central Vista have provided direct livelihood opportunities to more than 10,000 skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled workers on-site and off-site.

Read More

Over 10 Cr Unorganised Workers Registered On E-shram Portal: Centre

The Ministry also said that nearly 48 per cent of registered workers are male and the remaining 52 per cent of workers are female. Transgender is also being registered on the e-shram portal.

Read More

India’s Cumulative COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage Exceeds 124 Cr: Centre

The Ministry said that a total of 10,207 patients recovered in the last 24 hours that has increased the cumulative tally of recovered patients to 3,40,28,506. According to the ministry, India’s recovery rate stands at 98.36 per cent.

Read More

Selected Several Startups In UP In Last 2 Yrs, Provided Financial Assistance: Centre

the Ministry has appointed five Knowledge Partners (KPs) as Centre of Excellence and 24 RKVY-RAFTAAR Agribusiness Incubators (R-ABIs) from across the country for implementation of this programme.

Read More

Serving Food On Flights Of Less Than 2 Hour Duration Can Be Resumed: Centre

The health ministry has also said the crew members on a flight need not wear coveralls but should continue to wear gloves, masks and face shields, according to sources.

Read More

Centre Need Hold Emergency Meet On Stubble Burning: Delhi Min Gopal Rai

The data from November 1 to 6 states the obvious — as and when stubble burning incidents increased, the pollution levels of Delhi worsened, he said.

Read More

Centre Making Coastal Security Impenetrable: HM Amit Shah

Shah said this at a meeting of the Consultative Committee of the Ministry of Home Affairs, which reviewed various aspects of the country's coastal security.

Read More

Centre Appoints Tourism Officers In 20 Missions Abroad

The appointment of these officials is a way to strengthen India's base in countries from which it receives a significant number of tourists.

Read More

India’s Cumulative COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage Inching Towards 100 Cr Mark

A total of 26,579 patients have recovered in the last 24 hours taking the cumulative tally of recovered patients (since the beginning of the pandemic) to 3,33,20,057.

Read More

Prepared To Tackle Surge Of Up To 5 Lakh COVID-19 Cases A Day: Centre

He said that though the number of cases is now low, preparedness is not low. "It is robust, sustained, and being accounted for and catalysed and supported for on a daily basis," he said.

Read More

FinMin Releases Monthly Review of Accounts Of Centre Upto August 2021

The monthly account of the Union Government of India up to the month of August 2021 in the Financial Year (FY)2021-2022.

Read More

Govt Approves Rs. 4,400 Cr Investment In ECGC To Support Exporters, Banks

The Centre has also approved capital infusion of Grant-in-aid (Corpus) of Rs. 1,650 Crore to National Export Insurance Account (NEIA) from Financial Year (FY) 2021-22 to FY 2025-26.

Read More

WPC Joins Bharat Bandh To Support Farmers Protest

"We the undersigned members of the WPC, hereby join the call for Bharat Bandh on 27 September 2021 in full solidarity with the millions of farmers of India protesting the draconian pro-corporate, anti-people ‘farm laws’ of the Union Government," the official statement said.

Read More

Traders, Industrialists Will Not Join Bharat Bandh: Bhartiya Udyog Vyapaar Mandal

The agitation against the farm laws, in fact, is nothing but aimed at obstructing the growth of the country's trade, economy, and industry, Garg, also the president of UP Vyapaari Kalyan Board, said.

Read More

FDI Inflows Grow To 62% In First Four Months Of Current FY

"FDI equity inflow grew by 112 per cent in the first four months of F.Y. 2021-22 (US$ 20.42 billion) compared to the year-ago period (US$ 9.61 billion)," it said.

Read More