Winning Stroke: Interview With Sumit Chhabra, CEO, MyFlowerTree.com
"I firmly believe in the power of learning, over a decade of experience in the industry has helped me in analyzing the crisis or a worst-case scenario and setting out a backup plan."
Photo Credit :
Spokesperson – Sumit Chhabra
1) If not in the current profession, you would be?
2) One tune you always hum.
3) One book to read when you want to motivate yourself.
The man behind the Wheel - A book by Onkar Singh Kanwar on how he built Apollo Tyres from scratch.
4) One dialogue of a movie that motivates you or you like the most
“Zindagi jeene ke do hi tarike hote hai. ek jo ho raha hai hone do, bardaasht karte jao. ya phir zimmedari uthao usse badalneki” from the movie Rang de Basanti
5) The place you never been to and always want to go.
6) An animal that signifies you & why?
Dog - Loyal, Noble, and a True Friend.
7) A Movie Character you most resemble or resonate with:
Marvel or DC: DC
Batman or Superman: Superman
Tom or Jerry: Jerry
Chacha Chaudhary or Super Commando Dhruv: Chacha Chaudhury
8) If your life was to be turned into a movie who would you like to play your part?
9) Luck or Hard Work, what do you think weighs more in defining a successful person?
A mix of both. Though Smart work is something that I strongly believe in.
10) One best decision you ever made.
Marrying the right girl.
11) A strategy that you always use to take your decisions in Personal or Professional life.
I firmly believe in the power of learning, over a decade of experience in the industry has helped me in analyzing the crisis or a worst-case scenario and setting out a backup plan.
12) Whose advice do you seek when in dilemma?
13) What has been your biggest achievement?
It's a journey in progress.
14) One thing that you want to change in yourself.
I have been planning since long on bringing a change in my daily routine like waking up early and exercising.
15) A line said by your close one that you never forget?
A Good Example is more valuable than good advice.