- Education And Career
- Companies & Markets
- Gadgets & Technology
- After Hours
- Banking & Finance
- Energy & Infra
- Case Study
- Web Exclusive
- Property Review
- Digital India
- Work Life Balance
- Test category by sumit
SAP Startup Studio Announces The Launch Of Its Fourth Cohort
The fourth cohort of Startup Studio received over 175 applications from outreach partners such as TiE Bangalore, Headstart Network Foundation, GINSEP, NASSCOM 10K Startups and Kerala Startup Mission; and 100+ applications from the startup discovery platform - Tracxn.
Photo Credit :
SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced that a new batch of 16 startups would join the 2020-2021 cohort of SAP Startup Studio program. The startups will get guidance from the SAP experts, an opportunity to co-innovate with teams and access to the partner ecosystem. The current cohort of enterprise technology startups is a balance of early and growth stage, with a high level of go-to-market readiness. They are working on cutting edge technology solutions across industries. These include Predictive Analytics, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Cloud, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Drone Tech, Augmented reality and Virtual reality. SAP Startup Studio aims to build a platform that helps early and growth-stage startups with opportunities to mature and expand their businesses in a nurturing environment.
This year, SAP Startup Studio has three new offerings for the startups:
- Opportunity to list their co-innovated solution with SAP on the SAP App Center via SAP Partner Edge Build program
- Access to active go-to-market support from SAP India Marketing
- Entry to SAP’s newly established - Innovation Center Network (ICN) to work on joint research projects and become part of SAP’s core offerings.
Additionally, startups will also have access to the Tier 1 and Tier 2 VC ecosystem in India and think tanks via NASSCOM 10K Startups, The German Indian Startup Exchange Program (GINSEP), Startup India and TiE Bangalore. Startup Studio’s existing 12 month-long program, is shortened to six to eight months. Thereby ensuring faster delivery of services and create more significant return-on-investment for the startups collaborating with SAP.
The fourth cohort of Startup Studio received over 175 applications from outreach partners such as TiE Bangalore, Headstart Network Foundation, GINSEP, NASSCOM 10K Startups and Kerala Startup Mission; and 100+ applications from the startup discovery platform - Tracxn. The final 16 were selected based on the feedback provided by SAP’s leadership, sales and product engineering team. This year’s batch has 55% of startups which are in their growth stage with the remaining 45% in their early stage.
Sindhu Gangadharan, Senior Vice President & Managing Director, SAP Labs India, said, “We are glad to be associated with these 16 startups who are racing ahead of the time to bring innovative solutions. We welcome the new batch, and I am confident that their offerings will have a direct impact on our customer’s business and drive positive outcomes in the industry.”
“SAP is present across different sectors and industries, giving us multiple opportunities to work with customers and partners from different backgrounds. We are extremely proud to be a part of SAP’s Startup Studio and look forward to the various opportunities that come along with it,” said Suyog Joshi, CEO & Co-founder at NeeWee.
“SAP works in an environment of world-class technology which guarantees constant innovation and great exposure. Startup Studio enables us to provide a seamless onboarding experience to our customers, enhance our go-to-market strategy and build larger connects with SAP’s customer ecosystem,” said Nirav Choksi, CEO & Co-founder at Credable.
The 16 startups of Startup Studio’s new cohort are -
- Credable - A fintech company focusing on supply chain financing with a mission to triple the available working capital in India
- IQLect - An operational analytics platform which uses predictive & real-time data analytics to monitor and predict user & machine behaviour easily
- e-shipz - A provider of cloud-based shipping solutions for e-tailers
- Worxogo - An AI-enabled employee performance management solution which uses behaviour design and AI to build high-performance sales teams
- BlinkIn - A platform that helps to boost customer support by using an intelligent visual support system for troubleshooting problems
- Airprobe - A drone-based solutions provider for inspection of solar PV
- Intellibot - An AI-enabled robotic process automation platform
- Unifize - A cloud-based workforce collaboration platform for manufacturing industries
- IoTReady - An enterprise IoT company with an embedded technology focus
- Neewee - Predictive analytics solutions provider making a breakthrough in the world of manufacturing with predictive and IoT solutions
- Talview - An AI-based video interviewing and assessment platform
- Koinearth - Blockchain framework for optimal asset sharing between government, citizens & industries
- Doppelio - Automating IoT testing app operating in the computer software industry; focusses on reducing risk
- Adloid - An AR/VR company with a particular focus on the retail industry
- Neurotags - An anti-counterfeiting solution by using a robust AI/ML technology
- WeSense.ai - A computer vision solution for monitoring customer traction, SoP compliance monitoring and other scenarios
The two startups selected for SAP Partner Edge Build are The Mathcompany - a data and analytics firm that builds contextual AI assets for Fortune 500 and UNFYD - an integrated digital transformation and omnichannel customer relationship management software.