Advertisement

BW Businessworld

KidZania Opens In Noida

KidZania is a Global Indoor Theme Park where children are inspired to learn through fun and realistic role-playing adventures in a safe and exciting environment

KidZania, the Mexican edutainment chain, launched its second indoor theme park at Noida on Thursay.

KidZania India currently has two facilities, one in Mumbai operational since 2013 and the second one now launched in Delhi NCR.

KidZania is a Global Indoor Theme Park where children are inspired to learn through fun and realistic role-playing adventures in a safe and exciting environment. Covering a space of 96,000 sq. ft. across 3 floors, KidZania DelhiNCR, also houses a fuselage of an Airbus A320-200 protruding out of the façade of the building.

KidZania Delhi NCR offers kids an opportunity to experience being a pilot, a chef, a policeman, a dentist, dance away or be part of an archaeological excavation and exploration project among many other such experiences. The park, set up with an investment of Rs 130 crore, is one of the largest edutainment theme parks in Asia.

KidZania has collaborated with over 27 real-world brands.

At KidZania tickets are categorized according to age and time/shift starting at Rs 300 for a toddler below 4 years and INR 600 for kids 4-16 for a 3 hours shift and increasing thereon for 5 hours & full day shift. KidZania is operational all days from 10 am to 9 pm.

Founded in 1999 by Xavier Lopez Ancona, KidZania has its global headquarters in Mexico City, Mexico. There are currently 24 KidZania facilities located in 19 countries with additional 6 facilities under development. Since it’s opening in 1999, KidZania has entertained more than 50 million global visitors and 1,000 brand partners.

KidZania India franchise rights are owned by Imagination Edutainment Pvt. Ltd., Singapore based KidZ Inc owns 74 per cent of the franchise and Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan owns the remaining 26 per cent.


Tags assigned to this article:
KidZania India Edutainment Theme Park shah rukh khan

sentifi.com

Top themes and market attention on:


Advertisement