Kia Motors India Launches The Seltos, Prices Start From INR 9.69lakhs
The Seltos comes in Two Trim Lines – Tech Line and GT Line, 3 years warranty is standard which can be extended to 5years.
Photo Credit : Siddharth
- 8 variants and 16 combinations in total to choose from.
- Seltos HT Line variants prices range from Rs 9.69 lakh to Rs 15.99 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
- Seltos GT Line variants priced between Rs 13.49 lakh and Rs 15.99 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
- All Engines are BS6 : 1.5-litre petrol and diesel, and 1.4-litre turbo-petrol unit.
- All Engines get Automatic Options.
- Kia Motors Global Connected Car System UVO is available and uses an embedded eSIM.
- Segment-first features include 8-inch HUD, smart air purifier and blind-view monitor.
- Competes with Hyundai Creta, Nissan Kicks, Renault Captur, Tata Harrier and MG Hector.
World’s 8th largest Automaker – Kia Motors has entered the Indian Market with a Mid SUV the Kia Seltos. The 10 – 20 Lakh SUV market is bustling with products from almost all manufacturers, Entering this segment Kia Motors had work cut for them. Kia Motors has thrown everything but the kitchen sink' at the Seltos. The Feature list is humongous and the Seltos feels significantly premium compared to its competitors.
Rs. 9.69 lakhs
Rs. 9.99 Lakhs
Rs. 9.99 lakhs
Rs. 11.19 Lakhs
Rs. 11.19 lakhs
Rs. 12.19 Lakhs
Rs. 13.19 Lakhs (Automatic)
Rs. 12.79 lakhs
Rs. 13.79 Lakhs (CVT)
Rs. 14.99 Lakhs
Rs. 15.99 Lakhs (Automatic)
GT Line with 1.4 Turbo-GDi Engine
Rs. 13.49 lakhs
Rs. 14.99 lakhs
Rs. 15.99 lakhs (Automatic – 7Speed DCT)
Rs. 15.99 lakhs
Kia is offering the Seltos with a 3-year/unlimited kilometres comprehensive warranty and roadside assistance as standard with the option to extend to 5 years. Also, if you have already ordered a Seltos or are going to buy one now, Kia also offers to deliver it straight to your house.
Kia Seltos Powertrain options
6Speed Manual and
1.5 Diesel VGT
6 Speed Manual /
6 Speed Torque Converter
1.4 TGDI Petrol
6 Speed Manual /
7 Speed Dual Clutch
So is the Kia Seltos going to disrupt the Segment? Kia Motors has gone full throttle with the Seltos, Three Engines, Four Transmissions, Two Trim Lines, Choice of interiors, Choice of Wheels, Connected features and a lot of segment-first features. The high-quality interiors and premium looks surely makes the Seltos stand out in the crowd of SUVs under 20lakhs.
The Kia Seltos, as a Mid SUV, is taking on the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Nissan Kicks, Maruti S-Cross, Renault Captur and Duster. But because of the pricing The Seltos directly rivals MG Hector and Tata Harrier as well.