Hungry In Office? Here Are 5 Things To Munch On…
Feeling hungry??? You are in office for an hour or so and suddenly feel hungry or have cravings at odd times. This is a common feeling everybody has in office.
Here are 5 things listed which can ease your hunger and cravings:
1. Nuts and dried fruits: Dry fruits and nuts are healthy as well as easy to carry in small packets. Having a mix of almonds, cashews, pistachios, dates, raisins etc. has a balance of proteins, vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber etc. which is good for health and body. Other than this nuts also helps in controlling cholesterol, reducing the risk of diabetes, weight control etc.
2. Popcorns: Nothing is better than a bowl of popcorns. Other than being tasty it has a lot of benefits as well. It is a whole grain with abundant in antioxidant and protein. It also has low calories which make it a perfect and fit snack for office.
So go around, have your bowl of popcorn whenever you feel the hunger.
3. Chocolate: Never heard anyone say “I don’t like chocolates”. What can be more tempting than having a bar of chocolate? Chocolate is one of the main sources of antioxidant. Dark chocolate is also very nutritious containing fiber and minerals, it also reduces blood pressure and improves blood flow, lowers heart risks etc.
4. Whole grain crackers: Who does not love munching crackers. Eating multi grain, whole grain crackers are best when craving to munch. These whole grain crackers are fiber rich which helps to prevent type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
5. Roasted chickpeas: Chickpeas or chana is the most common snack eaten by us Indians. It is a mixer of calories, carbohydrates, protein, fiber, mineral and vitamins which make it the perfect snack for cravings. It is also good for the digestive system as it has a lot of fiber. Roasted chickpeas or chana can be eaten plain unsalted or with salt depending on what you crave for.
Top themes and market attention on: