Google Announces Names of 6 Indian Startups For Launchpad Program
The shortlisted startups from India, by Google, are EdGE Networks, FastFilmz, IndiaLends, RailYatri, RecipeBook, and SigTuple.
Photo Credit :
American technology company Google has announced names of six Indian startups for the fourth class of its Launchpad Accelerator program, informed the internet service provider in its blog.
The shortlisted startups from India are:
1. EdGE Networks - HR solutions provider powered by artificial intelligence
2. FastFilmz - App for South Indian movies
3. IndiaLends - Credit underwriting and analytics platform for unsecured consumer lending
4. RailYatri - Intelligent, big data platform that leverages crowd-sourced content to help long distance travelers
5. RecipeBook - Intelligent solutions in food and retail powered by deep learning computer vision
6. SigTuple - Smart screening solutions powered by data driven intelligence
Launchpad Accelerator program empowers and supports startup founders through mentorship and equity-free support.
With this batch, a total of 26 Indian startups have now become part of the program from the country. The fourth class will kick off on July 17, 2017 at the Google Developers Launchpad Space in San Francisco.
The company further added, "These startups were shortlisted from hundreds of startups who applied this year based on their unique value proposition and use of latest technologies like machine learning and artificial intelligence to build high impact solutions that are solving for the Indian context, focusing on new internet users and digital India."
In the six months program, the startups will undergo mentoring from 20+ teams across Google and mentors from technology companies in Silicon Valley.