Factors That Will Fuel Your Digital Marketing Strategy
Considering the current market scenario there will be majorly 6 elements that will be driving the evolution of Digital marketing
The universe of marketing is constantly evolving, especially in the contemporary era of social media, automated ad tech and audience analytics. Brands need to stay on top of these changes to successfully reach their audiences, especially as consumers become savvier and more cynical of promotional advertising.
Technology is helping marketers to strategize and measure more effectually. It is also helping in making digital marketing maneuvers smoother and more dynamic. Innovation in technology ensures that you know more about audience behavior and preferences to be able to run campaigns that are closely personalized.
There is absolutely no doubt that 2017 was an incredible year for marketing. What's even better than a banner year is fresh optimism for the subsequent one. Predictions and trends for 2018 present even more opportunities for marketers that can see the signal amid the noise.
Considering the current market scenario there will be majorly 6 elements that will be driving the evolution of Digital marketing:
3. Growth Hacking
4. Interactive Content
5. Mobile Digital Marketing
AI & Chatbots: Waiting for Customer service can be a nightmare, but thanks to chat bots - with the assistance of AI empowered live chat tools, customers can receive instant responses to basic and repetitive questions. Bots are now helping corporations to provide superior customer service. Brands are making use of Facebook Messenger and Slack to develop their own customized bots for improving their service standards. The times to come will see Chatbots dominating the space.
2. Storytelling: It is human nature to love good stories, so it is easy to see why so many brands are focusing on shaping stories into their digital marketing. Creating content that is thought-provoking and entertaining can help you to grab their attention and engage them for a longer period. Content, therefore, takes the form of a story that your audience can enjoy and connect with your brand. With social media evolving from a traffic generation channel into a customer engagement platform, companies will pursue to impress customers through creative storytelling and transparency about their brand purpose.
3. Growth Hacking: Although many will call it a Buzzword, growth hacking remains at the top of the mind for entrepreneurs looking to grow and scale their business quickly. For 2018 expect marketers to explore SEO and Video Marketing as growth hacking methods.
4. Interactive Content: Many brands, especially in the B2B space, have relied on blog content or PDF content (white papers and guides) to generate leads as part of their content marketing strategy. This year, you can expect interactive web experiences to take the lead in engaging visitors - experiences that display thought leadership content in more captivating, vibrant and visual ways. We will see more interactive forms, quizzes, polls and videos as part of the content marketing strategy.
5. Mobile Digital Marketing: Mobile will remain to be a top priority for marketers in the future. Put a mobile strategy in place to engage with your prospects and customers; this means creating a mobile website but, depending on your business, mobile elements might include the ability to send text messages to your customers. For example, the restaurant industry can get away with sending texts once a week with specials, whereas a doctor's office would be hard-pressed to send something so regularly.
6. Reviews: Organic traffic from SEO remains to be one of the best sources of web traffic for many businesses. While there are several elements involved in ranking, the number of reviews you have is a key factor. Google looks at your Google reviews, Facebook reviews, Yelp reviews and more. Why would Google want to prioritize a business in the search rank that has a one-star rating?
According to a research, half of adults under the age of 50 regularly check online reviews before purchasing a new item. What will they find? I hope a substantial amount of positive reviews that makes the decision easy.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the article above are those of the authors' and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of this publishing house. Unless otherwise noted, the author is writing in his/her personal capacity. They are not intended and should not be thought to represent official ideas, attitudes, or policies of any agency or institution.