Dreading Valentine’s Week? Here Are 5 Ways To Sail Through It Happy & Single!
Here are some simple yet great ways of enjoying your Valentines’ day to the fullest - happy and single
Photo Credit :
Who says Valentine’s Day is a day only couples celebrate? If you are single, you can have twice the fun since you get to share all your experiences with no else but yourself. Instead of sitting and flipping through memories of an ex, you can chose to make this day and week extremely fun by investing in yourself. Who knows you might discover some extremely interesting facts about your personality. Here are some simple yet great ways of enjoying your Valentines’ day to the fullest - happy and single.
● Cliched yet self discovering solo trip: Yes, everyone talks about taking that solo trip once in their lifetime, why not do that now? Get away from all the commotion and take off to an offbeat destination. All you need is your phone to make bookings via apps for flights, cabs to sort your nearby travel, online room booking to book accommodation at the tap of a button. Its as simple as that! In case you are worried about safety, you can use safety apps to know more about your surroundings and take safer decisions
● It’s ‘Spa’ time: What better excuse than this to indulge in a spa! Pamper yourself with a good spa routine and get rid of all those stress knots. With a plethora of options like O2 Spa and several luxury resort spas in India you can either indulge or sit back at home and simply book an UrbanClap service. Don’t just refresh, rejuvenate!
● Binge Time: Binge your favourite show and meal at the same time in the comfort of your home. Let’s say technology has really made things easier for us. While Netflix or Amazon Prime will let you snuggle in bed and enjoy a movie marathon, Swiggy, Uber Eats or Zomato will get you food at your doorstep. So, you literally have to do nothing but just operate few apps
● We all love this - Shopping!: You don’t have to buy gifts for anyone else but yourself. Leverage discounts across all popular e-commerce platforms like Myntra, Amazon and the likes to pamper yourself with new clothes, gadgets, shoes, jewellery and much more! Simply be your own, not-so-secret Santa, who cares if it’s February on the calendar!
● The Single Gang: Are you the only one single around? Surely not. Find your mates around and step out. Book a space in the city to party the night away or book your gang a staycation at a home away from home. The plush comfort of home away from home along with the best of services can be exotic enough for pajama parties, game nights, movie marathons, campfires or ‘laugh out loud’ sessions
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the article above are those of the authors' and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of this publishing house. Unless otherwise noted, the author is writing in his/her personal capacity. They are not intended and should not be thought to represent official ideas, attitudes, or policies of any agency or institution.