- Education And Career
- Companies & Markets
- Gadgets & Technology
- After Hours
- Banking & Finance
- Energy & Infra
- Case Study
- Web Exclusive
- Property Review
- Digital India
- Work Life Balance
- Test category by sumit
5 International Destinations That Are COVID-19 Free
Coronavirus has hit the tourism industry very harshly and it'll take up a lot of time to recover.
Photo Credit :
The tourism sector has been affected the most after the outbreak of Covid-19, with people locking themselves in their homes for safety reasons it resulted in cancelled flights. However, under the current circumstances, some positive aspect is noticed as the world takes a step towards recovery from coronavirus.
The travel buffs must be yearning to pack their suitcases and start exploring again. Coronavirus has hit the tourism industry very harshly and it'll take up a lot of time to recover. With the world under quarantine, there are still some destinations that are corona free and safe to travel to.
With the right precautions and right planning, tourists can still go through a perfect vacation.
1. Iceland, one of the least affected countries by COVID-19, the capital of Georgia, Tbilisi that is known for its medieval architecture, it is the perfect mix of hip and history. There are many historical sights to explore also, being free from coronavirus it is safe to travel. Tbilisi has a rich history and it portrays beautiful examples of Art nouveau. Also, Georgia is all set to open its doors to tourists from July 1.
2. Austria, famous for its ski traditions, is also among the countries that are free of coronavirus, it pertains to 10 times fewer infected people, the most favoured travel destination in Austria is Vienna, which is a perfect place for nature lovers.
3. Croatia, shaped like a croissant, famous for its cultural heritage, inventions and confectionary, is under no quarantine or self-isolation and has allowed citizens from Germany, Austria, Poland etc. to enter without any restrictions.
4. Portugal, with regions like Algarve, Lagos and Alantejo, is spared from the wrath of coronavirus. From beaches to port wine to football players to mouth-watering delicacies, Portugal is an exquisite place to visit. Portugal is known to have some of the most beautiful beaches in the world also, it is less crowded.
5. Iceland is beginning to be known as the ideal getaway amid the outbreak of coronavirus. With stunning views, land of ice and fire, several volcanoes is the perfect island to relax and enjoy. A small island with the view of northern lights and a population of about 360,000 is free and spared from coronavirus.
There are certain places and travel destinations that are COVID safe, yet still, it is advised to not travel and to stay home and stay safe.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the article above are those of the authors' and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of this publishing house. Unless otherwise noted, the author is writing in his/her personal capacity. They are not intended and should not be thought to represent official ideas, attitudes, or policies of any agency or institution.